Year: 2022Model: 35000220082Colour: Blue/Mustard
Stand out from the crowd with the Marshall. The Fox Fleece lining on the chest and back panels will keep your core and upper body warm even in the chilliest of sessions. Glued Blind Stitched Seams and critical taping on the inside are added to keep warm water in and cold water out. Abide to your own steeze, ride a Marshall suit!
- Waterproof stretch taping (50%): critical areas - A neoprene taping is positioned on the critical seams of the suit. This prevents water from coming through the seams on critical points of the human body.
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitched) - Stitching method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.
- Aquabarrier - Aquabarrier is a silicone printing on the collarbone region of your wetsuit. This forms a barrier between the overlapping front-zip panels preventing water from entering.
- Non slip cuffs
- Front-zip - With a horizontal zipper on the chest, wetsuits with a Double Front-zip open from the top. This construction allows for an easier entry. Front-zip suits have more stretch in the back panel which gives you a lot more freedom of movement.
- M-Flex (100%) - Now you've decided you're getting a kick out of the cold and wind, why not upgrade to M-Flex 100%? It'll keep you warm and also provides more stretch. Get ready for your next step and prepare well for the conditions you're about to face.
- Fox fleece in chest, back and lower body - Big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. It holds less water enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric. With its superior stretch performance in all directions it’s super suitable for every panel in all of our suit.
6,95 € or FREE when you
spend 99 €.
Delivered in 3-5 business days by UPS.
We aim to dispatch orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays the next business day.
All orders are dispatched from our EU warehouse, however, some items may be supplied from one
of our international warehouses. You will be notified of this at checkout.
Returns & Warranty
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do contact our dedicated customer service team and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on wetsuitoutlet.fr comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.